Additional IEP Resources...
Overview of Assistive Technology
AT Consideration Process
Student Led IEPs
Self Advocacy Skills
Writing SMART Goals
Adaptive Device Goals
Service Delivery Models
Schools for the Blind
This page provides a collection of pamphlets, handouts, and forms available for download to support your district's visual impairment program.
1. The student will VISUALLY ATTEND to materials and people.
2. The student will VISUALLY SHIFT GAZE between materials.
3. The student will demonstrate VISUAL PURSUIT.
3. The student will VISUALLY TRACK slowly moving materials.
4. The student will VISUALLY TRACE materials.
5. The student will VISUALLY SCAN presented materials to locate items.
VISUAL MOTOR SKILLS:
1. The students will FACILITATE GROSS MOTOR MOVEMENT to obtain materials
2. The student will POINT in response to materials.
3. The student will FACILITATE FINE MOTOR TASKS
4. The student will facilitate complex VISUAL MOTOR tasks.
5. The student will facilitate SPATIAL RELATIONSHIPS & EYE-HAND INTEGRATION
1. The student will demonstrate an AWARENESS of and VISUALLY DISCRIMINATE familiar objects and people
2. The student will identify THREE DIMENSIONAL OBJECTS
3. The student will visually discriminate SHAPES.
4. The student will identify DRAWINGS, AND PICTURES
5. The student will visually discriminate COLORS
6. The student will visually discriminate LETTERS & WORDS
1. The student will demonstrate VISUAL CLOSURE skills.
1. The student will demonstrate the ability to VISUALLY SEQUENCE.
1. The student will demonstrate VISUAL ASSOCIATION.
VISUAL MEMORY and VISUAL IMAGERY
1. The student will demonstrate VISUAL MEMORY and VISUAL IMAGERY skills.
Remembering a setting or location
Recall objects, colors, and pictures
1. The student will demonstrate FIGURE-GROUND PERCEPTION
- Accessible Educational Materials
- Writing SMART Goals
- Blooms Taxonomy
- Tactual Readiness Goals
- Pre-Braille Goals
- Braille Goals
- Nemeth Goals
- Abacus Goals
- Signature Goals
- Listening Goals
- Study & Organization Goals
- Adaptive Device Goals
- Visual Efficiency Goals
- Low Incidence VI Goals
- Optical Device Goals
- Computer Goals
- Independent Living Goals
- Social Goals
- Recreation & Leisure Goals
- Self Determination Goals
- Career Readiness Goals
- Service Delivery >
- Transitions >
- 504 Plans
Expanded Core Curriculum
- Sensory Input
- Encourage Use of Vision
- Attend, Shift Gaze & Pursuit
- Tracking & Scanning
- Visual Motor Skills
- Discrimination & Sequencing
- Visual Closure & Figure-Ground
- Visual Association & Memory
- Tactual Readiness
- Developing Skillful Hands
- Auditory Readiness
- Optical Device Use
- Specially Adapted Materials
- Ind. Living >
- Social Interactions >
- O&M >
- Career Edu. >
- Rec. & Leisure >
- Self Determination
- Compensatory >
- ECC Units
- Site Map