Preschool Classroom Teacher
Kansas City, Missouri
- Current Missouri Teaching Certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Early Childhood Special Education
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in Visual Impairment/Disabilities or a vision related field, or enrollment in such a program.
- Specialized knowledge of the Expanded Core Curriculum and the role of the TVI.
- Three or more years of teaching experience.
- Specialized knowledge in reviewing eye reports, and effectively articulating the information and functional implications on visual ability to co-workers, parents, and other professionals as needed.
- Apply research-based, best-practice teaching strategies across instructional models, to meet the individual needs of students and their families
- Appropriately and effectively review student medical and family history (eye reports, parent report, IEP/IFSP's) in order to plan appropriately for delivery of services.
- Prepare instructional programming and adapts the curriculum to meet the individual needs of each child in the classroom.
- Supervise and manage classroom paraprofessional, teaching assistants and volunteers assigned to their classroom.
3101 Main Street
Kansas City, Mo USA 64111
Job Posting Expires June 17, 2019