Webinar Complete Set
Although physically attending workshops and conferences allows you to network, teachers are not always permitted to take professional leave or travel to attend conferences. It is for that reason that I have put together this bundle of 8 on-demand webinars along with accompanying resources. Earn CE credits from the comfort of your home or office! Each webinar is 1 hour, and a 1 hour CE is available with each, for a total of 8 CE’s. I love special offers and I know you do as well! Purchase the complete set of webinars and receive this significant discount!
This special offer provides individual access to the following webinar pages and resources. Learn more about each webinar by following the links to each product page.
- Tips for Being a Physically Fit TVI
- Conducting a FVLMA
- Developing SMARTER Goals
- Determining Service Delivery Using the VISSIT
- Selecting the Right AT
- The Art of Teaching the ECC
- Activities to Teach the ECC
- Using Themes to Teach the ECC
- Recorded PowerPoint Shows
- Presentation handouts
- Printables & Links to Resources discussed in presentations
Request a Certificate of Completion
To receive a certificate of completion for each contact hour, complete the short quiz for each webinar on Google Forms and receive a score of at least 80%. Don't worry. If you don't pass, you can look over your notes or re-watch the presentation and retake the test! If you have any accessibility issues with the form, please don't hesitate to let me know and we can make other arrangements.
These are PowerPoint presentations and you must be able to access PowerPoint in order to view these webinars. Please note that the webinar pages are closed member pages, available to individuals who have purchase access to the webinars.
*Please contact me if you need to purchase using a purchase order. I am happy to help guide you in the process of adding Teaching Students with Visual Impairments as an approved vendor for your school or program or you can visit the product support page for information on using a PO.
Access the Webinars
- Tips for Being a Physically Fit webinar page
- Conducting a FVLMA webinar page
- Developing SMARTER Goals webinar page
- Determining Service Intensity webinar page
- Strategies for Selecting the Right AT webinar page
- The Art of Teaching the ECC webinar page
- Activities to Teach the ECC webinar page
- Using Themes to Teach the ECC webinar page