Accessible Content for Individuals who are Blind or Visually Impaired
Start with accessibility in mind when creating documents and design instruction to ensure access for students who are blind or visually impaired. This presentation provides suggestions in supporting teams by providing guidance on how to create accessible materials, documents, presentations, and web content.
- Identify strategies to create accessible materials
- Identify strategies to create accessible documents
- Identify strategies to create accessible slides
- Identify ways to make presentations accessible
- Identify ways to create accessible websites
- Recorded PowerPoint Show Presentation
- Presentation handout for note taking
- Printables & Links to VideoResources discussed in presentation
Request a Certificate of Completion
To receive a certificate of completion for 1 contact hour, complete the short survey on Google Forms. If you have any accessibility issues with the form, please don't hesitate to let me know and we can make other arrangements.
Presentations are recorded PowerPoint presentations. You must be able to access PowerPoint to view the PowerPoint presentation. Please note that the presentation pages are closed member pages available to individuals who have purchase access to the presentation.