- ECC Instructional Resources
- Live Presentations
- Live Interactive Virtual Presentation
Live Interactive Virtual Presentation
Would you like me to join your team and present a live, interactive virtual training? You may select from the following topic areas to meet the needs of your team. Interactive presentations are live and tailored to your team needs. I continue to work full time as an itinerant TVI, so please provide enough notice so I can try to make arrangements and accommodate your requested days/times. I look forward to collaborating with you to support your team!
Current Topics to Build Your Individualized Workshop
- Create Accessible Content for Individuals who are Blind or VI
- Conducting a FVLMA
- Determining Service Intensity Using the VISSIT
- Writing SMARTER Goals
- Selecting the Right AT using the SETT Framework
- Knowing the Student: The Foundation of Teaching the ECC
- Teaching Students with Severe and Profound Disabilities (Students functioning at 0-24 months developmental level)
- Teaching Students with Mild to Moderate Intellectual Disabilities (Students functioning at a PreK-2nd grade level)
- Using Job Task Boxes to Teach Skills for Job, Career and Life!
- Itinerant Teaching Tips & Collaboration Strategies
- Classroom Accommodations: Meeting Immediate Needs and Preparing Student for the Future
- Instructional Strategies for Students following the Standard Course of Study
- Using Themes to Teach the ECC
Each presentation allows time for set up and introductions, the presentation and time for questions and answers and lasts anywhere from 1 1/2 to 2 hours depending on questions and engagement. This allows for interaction and engagement. I look forward to joining your team!