Presentation Complete Set of 16
Although physically attending workshops and conferences allows you to network, teachers are not always permitted to take professional leave or travel to attend conferences. Additionally, many TVI's are the only VI professional in their area and don't have VI teams to collaborate with. It is for that reason that I have put together this bundle of 16 on-demand presentations along with accompanying resources. Earn CE credits from the comfort of your home or office! Each presentations is approximately 1 hour, and a 1 hour CE is available with each, for a total of 16 CE’s. I love special offers and I know you do as well! Purchase the complete set of presentations and receive this significant discount! This special offer provides individual access to the following presentation pages and resources. Learn more about each webinar by following the links to each product page.
- Foundations of Teaching the ECC in Age of Virtual Instruction & Social Distancing
- Strategies & Activities for Students with Severe & Profound Disabilities (SIDPID)
- Strategies & Activities for Students with Mild to Moderate Disabilities (MIMO)
- Strategies & Activities for Students Following Standard Course of Study
- Job Tasks for Job, Career, & Life
- Itinerant Teaching Strategies & Tips
- Accommodations for Individuals with Visual Impairments
- Accessible Content for Individuals with Visual Impairments
- Tips for Being a Physically Fit TVI
- Conducting a FVLMA
- Developing SMARTER Goals
- Determining Service Delivery Using the VISSIT
- Selecting the Right AT
- The Art of Teaching the ECC
- Activities to Teach the ECC
- Using Themes to Teach the ECC
- Recorded Presentations
- Presentation handouts for note taking
Request a Certificate of Completion
To receive a certificate of completion for each contact hour, complete the short quiz for each presentation on Google Forms and receive a score of at least 80%. Don't worry. If you don't pass, you can look over your notes or re-watch the presentation and retake the test! If you have any accessibility issues with the form, please don't hesitate to let me know and we can make other arrangements.
These are PowerPoint presentations and you must be able to access PowerPoint in order to view these webinars. Please note that the webinar pages are closed member pages, available to individuals who have purchase access to the webinars.
*Please contact me if you need to purchase using a purchase order. I am happy to help guide you in the process of adding Teaching Students with Visual Impairments as an approved vendor for your school or program or you can visit the product support page for information on using a PO.